CMU EMS is here to help the Carnegie Mellon Campus Community in case of medical emergency. However, there are many other similar resources that may be more appropriate for certain situations. Please do not hesitate to call us first if you are unsure if your situation is a true emergency, and we will be happy to assist you.
- Student Health Services
- Provides treatment for routine and urgent medical needs, schedule an appointment online, by phone, or visit them on the first floor of Morewood E Tower.
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) offers students the opportunity to talk privately about personal, academic, or other concerns in a safe, confidential setting.
- Sexual Assault Advisors
- Personal Wellness at Carnegie Mellon
- UPMC Urgent Care
- For non-emergencies, urgent care facilities such as this are a good option, especially when SHS is closed.